- The University Entrance Test fee Rs.1000/- will be charged for B.Sc (Hons.)
Agricultural Engineering excluding Admission form fee i.e. Rs.1000/-.
- The Candidate applying through online admission form must have complete the
profile, upload the educational documents before submission of form. Then download
the admission form alongwith challan form and submit the fee of Rs. 1000/- on
account of University Admission Form and Test fee in designated online branches of
Bank of Punjab, attach original copy of Challan form (University Copy) having stamp
of the bank on it with the required documents and send to admission office of
- Applications, complete in all respects, accompanied by the academic credentials,
domicile certificate, migration certificate, etc. must be submitted to admission office
of respective Faculty/Institute within due date.
- Online applications without original deposited Challan form will not be accepted.
- Incomplete/forged applications/documents are liable to be rejected.
- Qualifying University Admission/Entry Test shall be mandatory for B.Sc. (Hons.)
- The Entrance Test for B.Sc (Hons.) Agricultural Engineering will be held at
Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology.
- Applicants must have obtained all the pre-requisite qualifications from the
- Candidates should apply separately for morning, afternoon & evening programs.
- Morning application form shall not be considered for evening program and
Evening application form shall not be considered for Morning program.
- No separate intimation for admission, entry test, Fee Schedule, etc will be sent.
- Only online Admission Forms & Prospectus facility will be available whereas,
hard copy will not be provided/available.