- The Admission Form can be downloaded from University website alongwith Challan
Form amounting to Rs. 1000/-.
- The Candidate applying through online admission form must have fill the complete
form, download the same and submit the fee of Rs. 1000/- on account of University
Prospectus alongwith Rs.500/- on account of University Entrance Test (where
applicable) in designated online branches of Bank of Punjab, attach original copy
of Challan form (University Copy) having stamp of the bank on it with the required
documents and send to admissions office of respective Faculty/Institute.
- Applications, complete in all respects, accompanied by the academic credentials,
domicile certificate, migration certificate, etc. must be submitted to admissions office
of respective Faculty/Institute. within due date.
- Online applications without original deposited Challan form will not be accepted.
- The applicant applying for admission in Ph.D program must have consent from
- Incomplete/forged applications/documents are liable to be rejected.
- University Entrance Test is compulsory with 70% marks for admission in Ph.D.
- Qualifying University Entry Test shall be mandatory for M.Sc (Hons.)/MS/M.Phil
with 50% marks; however, merit will be determined on the marks obtained in last
- Applicants must have obtained all the pre-requisite qualifications from the
- Candidates should apply separately for morning, afternoon & evening programs. Morning application form shall not be considered for evening program and Evening
application form shall not be considered for Morning program.
- No separate intimation for admission, entry test, Fee Schedule, etc will be sent.
- Only online Admission Forms & Prospectus facility will be available whereas,
hard copy will not be provided/available this time.